Friday 6 March 2015

Altrincham adventure

6am start, 9 hours across 5 trains, 1 trip to Costa, 1 interview and several lovely people.
Followed by a well earned sleep. 

That was my Thursday this week. I had an interview for a junior designer position in Altrincham, Manchester. It was definitely an adventure, to say the least, but I had a really good day. It was nice to go somewhere new and feel completely at home there straight away, followed by a very positive interview experience. It was quite a draining day, but so worth it.

Highlights included:
– Perfect reading opportunities on the train
– Mrs Doubtfire style changing in and out of outfits appropriate for travel and interview
– Getting to sample Costa's chicken and basil gluten free wrap
– People watching 


I was still feeling the effects this morning, so I treated myself to an omelette and a couple of episodes of Friends (because it will NEVER get old), before coming into uni to work.  


x

No comments:

Post a Comment