Tuesday 12 May 2015

Social commentary for all occasions

Apologies for poor quality photos

I’d been wanting to create a set of greetings cards for a while, and it was whilst complaining about our reliance and obsession with social media (something that I too am guilty of) that I decided upon a set of Facebook themed cards. Ironically, they have been well received on Facebook.

They are a set of 6:
– "Congratulations on your relationship becoming Facebook official"
– "I only remembered it was your birthday because Facebook told me"
– I like you"
– "Happy fake birthday! (I fraped you last week)"
– "Sorry I forgot your birthday, but you've deactivated your Facebook account"
– "Congratulations on your new baby, I can't wait to see hundreds of photos on Facebook every week"



x

No comments:

Post a Comment